Anycubic Kobra 3D Printer
The Anycubic Kobra 3D Printer is a virtually all-new printing device that provides a remarkably improved user-friendly experience and outstanding print details.
Anycubic Kobra 3D Printer
Anycubic Kobra gets you a top-drawer feature of auto-bed leveling. Based on FDM printing technology, its inductive sensor detects the 25-point mesh on the metal print bed/sheet beneath it, determining the relative position of the printing object on the metal bed. This helps you have a precise and smooth bed leveling experience with no manual adjustments at all.
Its PEI-coated heated bed finish is magnetic enough to firmly hold the printing objects and chunky-grainy enough to pop prints out with a little bend. Above the Kobra’s print bed, you have a 9.8 x 8.7 x 8.7 inches volume for printing 3D miniatures.
Besides auto-bed leveling & PEI coated bed, it comes with a high-end sensorless homing feature that automatically controls the motion of the heated bed when it meets resistance. This makes it the best entry-level 3D printer, taking your beginner printing skills to the next level.
Its cutting-edge software takes in the object files that need to be printed either by plugging a MicroSD card, a USB card reader, or attaching a cable directly to the printer.
Compatible with flexible materials that requires a temperature of up to 260°C, including PLA, ABS, TPU, PETG, and Nylon.
The best part? Anycubic has sufficiently shaved down the fortune for the latest Anycubic Kobra 3D Printer, making it the best, smart, and inexpensive choice.
- Uses Anycubic LeviQ auto bed leveling technology
- Direct extruder enables easy extrusion
- Capable of printing with any type of filament
- Expanded build volume is helpful for individuals new to 3D printing
- Supports Micro SD card, USB card reader, and direct cables
- Uses Cura slicer to provide printing profiles to the machine
- Offers the latest 3D printing features at a modest price
- Fastest 80mm/s printing speed
- Automatic filament runout detection
- Leveling: 25-point automatic leveling
- Panel area: 7.95 in² / 51.3 cm²
- Filament run-out detection: optional
- Printing material: PLA / ABS / PETG & TPU
- Nozzle size: ø 0.4 mm (replaceable)
- Nozzle temperature: ≤ 500 °F / 260 °C
- Hot bed temperature: ≤ 230 °F / 110 °C
- Average speed: 2.0 – 3.1 in./s /5 – 8 cm/s
- Control panel: 4.3 inch LCD touchscreen
- Z-axis: single-threaded rod
- Print size: 9.8 x 8.7 x 8.7 in.
- Printing volume: 3.20 gal. / 12.10 L
- Machine dimensions: 48.6 x 43 x 48.6cm
What software does the Anycubic Kobra 3D Printer use?
Anycubic Kobra 3D Printer uses Ultimaker Cura software that provides precise and highly accurate profiles for printing objects. The Cura software is perfectly optimized, easy to use, and Wifi compatible.
Is Anycubic Kobra better than vyper?
Anycubic Kobra is the most recommended automated 3D printer which comes with a direct extruder with an inductive bed leveling shotgun. It makes it a successor to Vyper which features a dual-geared extruder and auto-bed leveling without an inductive sensor. Also, Anycubic Kobra gives excellent print details without burdening your pocket much.
Does Anycubic Kobra have thermal runaway protection?
Thermal Runaway Protection works really well in this latest Anycubic 3D printer. Anycubic provides ultimate auto-temperature protection that works without fuss or failure. It means that when the hot shotgun end and the metal print bed develop different temperatures, it shuts down automatically.
What size filament does the Anycubic Kobra take?
Anycubic Kobra 3D printer takes a 1.75 mm diameter size of filament to print 3D miniatures.
Specification: Anycubic Kobra 3D Printer