FlashForge is one of the most popular FDM 3D printer manufacturers on the market. Users have flocked to FlashForge printers because of their unique and diverse features.
The best Flashforge FDM 3D printers are here if you are looking for the right 3D printer for your business or personal use. Let us see what we have.
Flashforge Guider 2S
The Flashforge Guider 2S 3D Printer from FlashForge is designed and built as an industrial-grade tool for extreme hobbyists or prosumers, improving on the initial Guider 2 with the addition of a built-in HD camera for remote monitoring of the printing process and an upgraded air filtration system to help reduce odors and emissions.
It has a fused filament fabrication (FFF) printing technology; a build volume of 11.0 x 9.8 x 11.8″; and the ability to utilize 1.75mm ABS, PLA, Pearl, elastic, PVA, HIPS, PETG, TPE, TPU, and other filaments via its 0.4mm nozzle. It is equipped with a sole extruder nozzle, a closed print chamber with a heated print bed, and a 5″ color touchscreen.
The included FlashPrint software allows users to print compatible .obj, .stl, .g, and .gx files via wired USB connectivity, a USB dongle, Wi-Fi, or Ethernet. Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP, as well as macOS and Linux, are all supported by the Guider 2S.
- An industrial-grade 3D printer designed for the extreme hobbyist or prosumer
- Large build volume with high-quality professional printing
- Filament run-out detection and resume printing from power failure
- Intelligent assisted bed leveling
- An air filtration system helps reduce unpleasant odors and hazardous emissions
- A built-in HD camera allows the printing process to be monitored when you’re away from the printer
- User-friendly 5″ full-color touchscreen
- Enclosed body, removable top lid, and heated platform
- Simple, sturdy, and all-metal frame design
- Compatible filaments include PLA, ABS, PLA Color Change, Pearl, ABS Pro, elastic, PVA, HIPS, PETG, TPE, TPU 95A, conductive, flexible, metal-filled, wood-filled, ASA, PA, PC, and PP
- Build Volume: 11.0 x 9.85 x 11.8″
- 100-500 Micron Layer Thickness
- Single Extruder Nozzle
- Print from USB, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet
- Heated Print Bed
- Built-In HD Camera
- Improved Air Filtration
- Closed Print Chamber
- 5″ Color Touchscreen
- Windows, Mac, and Linux Compatible
The Finder has a compact, yet sleek cuboid design with smooth contours and edges, keeping with its purported entry-level target market. A glossy black central shell is sandwiched between a stunning red top and bottom casing that runs up the sides of the filled-in back panel. A series of tasteful blue also illuminate the build area LED strips.
The Flashforge Finder is made entirely of high-quality plastic alloy, which adheres to Flashforge’s goal of providing a cost-effective 3D printer without sacrificing quality.
The innards are hidden within the frame, preserving the Finder’s prim appearance. The cabling and mechanical parts are almost undetectable, extending to the enclosed extruder casing. The Finder is a small 3D printer in terms of size, but it weighs a hefty 27 lbs and stands firm on any surface thanks to low-profile rubberized feet; in other words, it is both portable and sturdy.
The Finder proposes a 140mm x 140mm x 140mm build area suited to novices who want to cut their maker’s teeth, sticking to the tried and tested FFF technology formula coupled with the now ubiquitous XYZ Cartesian configuration
A single direct drive extruder with a standard 0.4 mm nozzle diameter is in charge of laying down filament, with layer resolutions ranging from a chunky 500 microns down to detailed 100 microns. This is remarkable when the Finder’s price tag is considered.
The X and Y axes are moved by the extruder using the standard dual rod setup, while the Z-axis is navigated by the bed using a threaded rod and two smooth pilot rods. There is nothing groundbreaking here, but Flashforge ensures consistency by relying on a tried-and-true configuration.
- Printing Area: 140mm x 140mm x 140mm
- Layer Resolution: 100 to 500 Microns
- Supported Filament: PLA
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Extruders: 1
- Extruder Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Clean design
- Easy to use
- Clear touchscreen
- Removable build plate makes it easier to take out prints
- Handy overhead light and good visibility of prints
- Very small build volume
- Bed not heated (sometimes causes warping)
- No automatic bed leveling
- The filament cartridge is too small for most non-Flashforge spools
- Only prints PLA (can also handle PETG to some extent, but only for small parts)
- Support structures are impossible to remove fully
Flashforge Creator Pro 2
To begin with, the Creator Pro 2 printer prints quickly and flawlessly, even with complex prints. Besides, it would be remiss not to mention the high-speed heating system that is equally stable to minimize warping in printed products.
Anti-scratch technology is also supported by the machine, which reduces the number of printed products with crumbs or lumps.
Furthermore, Creator Pro 2 is an excellent choice for a variety of designs, including industrial design, tool design, architectural design, mechanical design, and so on.
Not only that, but with its excellent print quality and versatility, it is the ideal companion to help you get through your tasks quickly.
Equally, you will undoubtedly be pleased with your printed products due to the printer’s ability to print in two colors and good performance.
Furthermore, the printer includes anti-leakage and anti-drip features, so you will not have to worry about unexpected malfunctions while using the machine.
Overall, with a modern design and amazingly perfect features, it would be a shame if you did not try out the experience of using this Flashforge Creator Pro 2 machine.
- Material: Polylactic Acid, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Item Dimensions: 21.6 x 15.7 x 18.8 inches
- Item Weight: 46.9 pounds
- Internal Storage: 320W
- Good performance
- Modern design
- Easy to use
- Occurrence of loud noise during use
While all Flashforge FDM 3D Printers are good and come with various specifications for various needs, the Guider 2S, Finder, and Creator Pro 2 are the Best Flashforge 3D Printers you can get on the market in 2022.