Gizmo Dorks Metal Copper Fill Filament for 3D Printers 3mm (2.85mm) 200gGizmo Dorks Metal Copper Fill Filament for 3D Printers 3mm (2.85mm) 200g

Gizmo Dorks – Metal Copper Fill Filament

$9.95

Gizmo Dorks – Metal Copper Fill Filament is a premium quality Polylactic acid that is designed to give your 3d models a fine, glossy, metallic finish. Besides, it is warp-free, zero-clogging, strong, and the most durable printing material.

Description

Gizmo Dorks – Metal Copper Fill Filament is manufactured with real copper powder mixed with PLA to provide the 3d models with a genuine silver touch. It is designed to be used for all FDM 3D printers (heated and non-heated). The printing temperature should be at least 60*C when printing on a heated bed. Heating assists in better adherence of the filament to the build surface. 

A glass-made build surface or a regular glass with kapton or blue tape is good for printing Gizmo Dorks – Metal Copper Fill Filament as it adheres well to this material. As the filament contains genuine copper filling, heat will travel faster than normal PLA filaments. It also melts quickly in the hotend and cools down to normal temperature as well. 

Gizmo Dorks – Metal Copper Fill Filament is suitable for post-printing processes including painting, trimming (you can use coarse steel wool), etc. It is a strong, durable, and easy-to-use filament.

Gizmo Dorks also sells: 

Technical Specifications:

  • Brand: Gizmo Dorks
  • Material: PLA Copper
  • Item Weight: 0.6 Pounds
  • Item Diameter: 2.85 Millimeters
  • Diameter tolerance: +/- 0.05mm
  • Print Temperature: 190 – 225°C

FAQs

 

What is the ratio of copper to PLA in Gizmo Dorks – Metal Copper Fill Filament?

Previously, it comprised 5% copper powder and the remaining 95% PLA material, then the manufacturer modified the Gizmo Dorks – Metal Copper Fill Filament. Now it contains 25% copper powder and 75% PLA mixing. 

Does Gizmo Dorks – Metal Copper Fill Filament fit and weigh like copper?

As mentioned above, Gizmo Dorks – Metal Copper Fill Filament contains only 25% metal powder (a higher percentage of metal in any filament causes a jamming issue in the nozzle issues, therefore, it is not supported), it feels and looks like a metal print but does not weigh as copper. 

What are the temperature requirements for printing Gizmo Dorks – Metal Copper Fill Filament?

Gizmo Dorks – Metal Copper Fill Filament requires:
Hotend Temp.: 210*C
Hotbed Temp.: 50*C

Additional information

Color

Diameter

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Gizmo Dorks – Metal Copper Fill Filament”

Compare Product